IPL champions Mumbai Indians get 20 crores, know who got the prize?
IPL 2020 Prize Money :
Mumbai Indians, who won the title for the fifth time, received hefty prize money of Rs 20 crore. At the same time, Delhi got Rs 12.5 crore.
New Delhi, November 10 |
Mumbai Indians, captained by superstar batsman Rohit Sharma, broke the Delhi Capitals’ dream record for the 5th time to capture the glittering trophy of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the final.
Mumbai beat Delhi by 5 wickets in the title match played in Dubai. Under the captaincy of Shreyas Iyer, Delhi reached the final of the tournament for the first time but their dream of winning the title was shattered.
While batting first, Delhi scored 156 at the loss of seven wickets in 20 overs. Mumbai achieved this target by losing five wickets in 18.4 overs.
For Mumbai, Rohit Sharma played an important role in the team’s victory of 68 runs off 51 balls.
Mumbai got a huge amount of 20 crores from the win. At the same time, Delhi got Rs 12.5 crore. Both the teams that reached the qualifiers, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore got 8.75-8.75 crores.
Know who got the prize money
Award-winning prize money (in Rs.)
1. Mumbai Indians 20 crores
2. Runner-up : Delhi Capitals 12.5 crores
3. Losing Qualifier : Sunrisers Hyderabad 8.75 Crore
4. Losing Qualifier : Royal Challengers Bangalore 8.75 Crore
5. Purple Cap : Kagiso Rabada 10 Lakh
6. Orange Cap : KL Rahul 10 Lakhs
7. Emerging Player : Devdutt Padikkal 10 Lakhs
8. Most Valuable Player : Jofra Archer 10 Lakhs
9. The game changer of the season : KL Rahul 10 lakhs
10. Super striker of the season : Kiron Pollard 1 million
11. Highest six : Ishan Kishan 10 Lakh
12. Powerplayer of the season : Trent Bolt 1 million