New Delhi, 23 Oct. 2020 |
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has released the schedule of playoffs and finals for the 13th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) released in the United Arab Emirates on Sunday.
The first qualifier of the tournament will be played in Dubai on 5 November, while the second qualifier will be in Abu Dhabi on 8 November.
Meanwhile the eliminator will be played in Abu Dhabi on 6 November. The final match of the tournament was already scheduled on 10 November. The match will be in Dubai. All matches will be played at 7:30 pm Indian time.
Apart from this, the BCCI has also released the schedule for the women’s T20 challenges. Its 4 matches will be played on 4, 5, 7 and 9 November in Sharjah. Let us know that three teams, Supernovas, Trailblazers and Velocity will participate in it.
Their captains are Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana and Mithali Raj respectively. Apart from India, cricketers from England, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh and New Zealand will be part of it.
Schedule of playoffs and finals (all matches at 7:30 pm)
- 05 November 2020 : Qualifier-1 (Team-1 vs Team-2), Dubai
- 06 November 2020 : Eliminator (Team-3 vs Team-4), Abu Dhabi
- 08 November 2020 : Qualifier-2 (winner of Qualifier-1 vs loser of eliminator), Abu Dhabi
- 10 November 2020 : Final (between the winner of Qualifier-1 and 2), Dubai
Women’s T20 Challenge Schedule
- First match, 04 November 2020 : Supernovas vs Velocity, Sharjah (7:30 pm)
- Second match, 05 November 2020 : Valocity vs Trailblazers, Sharjah (3:30 pm)
- Third match, 07 November 2020 : Trailblazers vs Supernovas, Sharjah (7:30 pm)
- Fourth match, 09 November 2020 : Final, Sharjah (7:30 pm)